Mark Christ, M.D. is a native of Islip, New York. He graduated with honors from Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma with a Bachelor of Science degree. Dr. Christ earned his Medical Degree from New York Medical College, in Valhalla, New York. He went on to complete a post graduate surgical residency at Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center in Bronx, New York as well as his urology residency.
Dr. Christ has additional surgical training and specializes in the DaVinci Robotic Radical Prostatectomy and Robotic Partial Nephrectomy procedures as well as in hand-assisted Laparoscopic surgery.
Dr. Christ is currently the Director of Robotics at Jackson Memorial Hospital North which is affiliated with Florida International University School of Medicine.
Dr. Christ joined Uromedix in 1993. Dr. Christ’s main interest is in Urologic Oncology. While he treats all aspects of urological care for both males and females, his primary concentration of practice is centered in the areas of the prostate and kidneys, which is inclusive of all stones diseases. He routinely performs minimally invasive procedures both within and outside of office including the no scalpel vasectomy.
Dr. Christ is dedicated to enhancing patient care by offering pioneering procedures and treatments which minimize risk and enhance speedy recovery.
- Uro-Medix - Urologist, Aventura, FL
- Uro-Care - Urologist, Aventura, FL
- Jackson Memorial Hospital North - Director of Robotics, Miami, FL
- Oklahoma State University, Bachelor's of Science, Stillwater, OK
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY,
- New York Medical College, Urology, Valhalla, NY
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, General Surgery, Bronx, NY
- Urologic Oncology
- Prostate and Kidney Disorders
- Dean's List at Oklahoma State University