Dr. Louay Hanna graduated from the University of Damascus – Faculty of Medicine, Damascus, Syria in 2004. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at NYU Winthrop University and his fellowship training at Nassau University Medical Center in East Meadow, NY. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Hanna’s area of interest is immuno-oncology. He enjoys spending time with his family.
- Damascus University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Damascus, Syria
- Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, NY
- Winthrop University Hospital, Internal Medicine, Mineola, NY
- Nassau University Medical Center, Oncology Fellowship, East Meadow, NY
Awards and honors
- Winthrop University Hospital – Mineola, New York, Outstanding third year resident, 2009