Dr. Lawrence R. Black, DO, FACOS offers the highest level of general and breast surgery in the Fort Myers area. As a skilled and trusted surgeon, Dr. Black treats a wide variety of surgical cases on a daily basis, and will work diligently with you on the road to recovery.
Dr. Black's office is warm and inviting because we want our patients to feel completely relaxed during their visit.
- General Surgeon, Fort Myers, FL
- Westminster College, Bachelor's of Science in Biology, New Wilmington, PA
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
- Lansing General Hospital, General Surgery, Lansing, MI
- Kirksville Osteopathic Health Center, Chief Intern, Kirksville, MO
- Surgical Treatment of Breast Disease and Cancer. Breast lumpectomy, mastectomy, sentinel and axillary node dissection. Coordination of breast reconstruction.
- Chemotherapy catheter placement and removal.
- Gastro-Intestinal Tract, Gallbladder disease, gallstones, gallbladder removal.
- Hernia repair: inguinal, femoral, ventral, incisional, umbilical, epigastric.
- Soft tissue infections, abscess, pilonidal disease, removal of soft tissue masses.