Dr. LaNette Smith is a board certified surgeon, and has completed a two-year fellowship specifically in benign and malignant breast disease. Utilizing a multidisciplinary approach, Dr Smith works closely with radiologists, genetic counselors, pathologists, medical and radiation oncologists, and plastic surgeons to provide a complete array of care.
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine, MD, Tulsa, OK
- University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine, General Surgery, Tulsa, OK
- University of Arkansas for Medical Science, Little Rock, AR
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Little Rock, AR
Awards and honors
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018), Patients' Choice Award (2018), Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors