Kishore Dass, MD is a Board Certified Radiation Oncologist with GenesisCare. He completed his Undergraduate Degree at the University of Illinois and his Doctor of Medicine at the Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Illinois. Following Medical School, Dr. Dass attended Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio where he was Chief Resident and an instrumental contributor in the development of Stereotactic Radiosurgery. In addition, he augmented his studies with extensive work at the National Cancer Institute and The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
Dr. Dass has practiced in Palm Beach County, Florida since 1993. Prior to joining GenesisCare in 2015, Dr. Dass was one of the founding partners of South Florida Radiation Oncology (SFRO) and was a key contributor to the growth and success of multiple cancer treatment centers throughout South Florida. He was selected by his peers as one of the “Best Physicians in South Florida” by Miami Metro Magazine in 2000 and is annually recognized as one of Jupiter Magazine’s “Top Doctor’s” by his peers. Dr. Dass is highly skilled in a wide variety of procedures, with special interest in prostate cancer, prostate brachytherapy and CyberKnife. He has performed more than 3,000 Radioactive Seed Implantations to treat prostate cancer since 1993, where more than 80 percent of those treated patients had no evidence of cancer post treatment. He is an active Board Member of the American Cancer Society of the West Palm Beach Chapter, Wellington Regional Medical Center Board of Governors and Wellington Regional Medical Center Medical Executive Committee.
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Chemistry, Chicago, IL
- Loyola University - Stritch School of Medicine, Medical Degree, Maywood, IL
- Cleveland Clinic, Radiation Oncology, Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland Clinic, Pre-Radiation Oncology, Cleveland, OH
Expertise And Interests
- Prostate Cancer, Prostate Brachytherapy
- American Brachytherapy Society
- American Cancer Society of the West Palm Beach Chapter
- American College Of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Society Of Therapeutic Radiology And Oncology
- Wellington Regional Medical Center Board of Governors
- Wellington Regional Medical Center Medical Executive Committee
Awards and honors
- Dr. Dass was selected by his peers as one of the ""Best Physicians in South Florida"" by Miami Metro Magazine in 2000.
- Carcinosarcomas and Mixed Mesodermal Tumors of the Ovary: Two long Term Survivors and a Review of Literature
This is a prospective cohort study for patients diagnosed with ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) of the breast. The primary objective of the study is to create a de-identified database of patients, test results, treatment decisions and outcomes that can be queried to determine the utility of the DCISionRT™ test in the diagnosis and treatment of ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast.View Study