Juan M. Premoli, M.D. grew up in Argentina and earned his medical degree at the Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Argentina. Dr. Premoli’s internship rotations in Argentina included internal medicine, pediatrics, general surgery and emergency medicine. He also completed a general surgery internship in general oncologic and laparoscopic surgery at Sanatorio Britanico, Rosario, Argentina. In 1996 Dr. Premoli came to the United States to Butterworth Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan where he completed a general surgery internship. He then travelled to Minneapolis, Minnesota to the University of Minnesota where he completed an additional year of general surgery. Dr. Premoli continued on at the University of Minnesota to complete his Urology residency. He joined Uromedix in 2003.
Dr. Premoli provides compassionate care to his patients combining his experience and expertise with the latest, most up to date treatments and technology available. He practices general urology for both females and males covering all aspects of urologic care including urinary incontinence, voiding dysfunction, as well as kidney and bladder stones. Dr. Premoli also treats patients with prostate enlargement, impotence, and cancers of the prostate, kidneys and bladder.
Dr. Premoli has a special interest and training in endourology and minimally invasive procedures such as laparoscopy for kidney disease, robotic surgery for prostate cancer, thermotherapy for enlarged prostate, and laser surgery to treat kidney and bladder stones.
Dr. Premoli speaks fluent Spanish and English and sees patients at the Aventura, Hialeah, and Pembroke Pines offices.
- Uro-Medix - Urologist, Pembroke Pines, FL
- Emergency Room Physician, Julio Corzo Hospital, Rosario, Argentina
- Universidad Nacional de Rosario - Physical Diagnosis Instructor, Rosario Argentina
- Liceo Aeronautico Militar, Fumes, Argentina
- Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Rosario, Argentina
- Butterworth Hospital, Michigan State University, General Surgery, Grand Rapids, MI
- University of Minnesota, Urology, Minneapolis, MN
- Hospital Provincial del Centenario, General Surgery and Emergency Medicine, Rosario, Argentina
Expertise And Interests
- Prostate, Bladder and Kidney Cancers, Enlarged Prostate, Impotence, General Urology for Male and Female Patients, Urinary Incontinence, Bladder and Kidney Stones, Urinary Voiding Disorders