Dr. Green graduated from Penn State University and finished in the top ten percent of his medical school class at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia. His surgical and urologic training was completed at the University of Miami School of Medicine/ Jackson Memorial Hospital. He has received advanced training in minimally invasive surgical techniques, microsurgery in urology, and surgery for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, as well as incontinence.
Dr. Green has performed extensive clinical and basic science research at the prestigious Miami Project to Cure Paralysis. His focus was the effects of spinal cord injury on male fertility and bladder function. His interest and expertise in urology has been demonstrated by way of his writing and lectures on multiple urologic topics. He has spoken at the national meeting of the American Urologic Association and received a scholarship to present his research to the World Congress on Fertility and Sterility and the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. He has also written on erectile dysfunction, prostate cancer and laparoscopic approaches to cancer surgery. Currently, Dr. Green practices general urology, and performs many surgical procedures for erectile dysfunction, female urinary incontinence and male infertility. He has a specific focus on vasectomy reversal and microscopic sperm retrieval techniques.
Dr. Green is on staff at Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Doctor’s Hospital of Sarasota, and Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. He is certified by the American Board of Urology, and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Visit Dr. Green’s vasectomy reversal site for more information. http://www.vasectomyreversalcenter.com/ Visit Dr. Green’s site for additional information. http://joshuagreenmd.com/
- University Park Urology - Urologist, Sarasota, FL
- Florida State University College of Medicine - Clinical Assistant Professor, Miami, FL
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital - Urologist, Sarasota, FL
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota - Urologist, Sarasota, FL
- Pennsylvania State University - BS, University Park, PA
- Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
- University of Miami School of Medicine - Urology, Miami, FL
- University of Miami School of Medicine, General Surgery, Miami, FL
- General Urology, Bladder Dysfunction, Male Infertility, Erectile Dysfunction, Prostate Cancer, Kidney Stones
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Milton Coplan Pyelogram Hour First Place
- Hobart Amory Hare Honor Medical Society
- St. George Award of the American Cancer Society