Dr. John Vito Antonucci is a board certified radiation oncologist serving Southeast Michigan. He was selected to the National Medical Honor Society, Alpha Omega Alpha, at Tufts University School of Medicine. He served as the chief resident in radiation oncology at William Beaumont Hospital and was recognized locally and nationally for his research in prostate and breast cancer.
Dr. Antonucci has received specialty training in stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS) for the treatment of malignant and benign tumors of the brain and spine. He holds privileges to perform Gamma Knife SRS procedures at the Karmanos Cancer Institute and William Beaumont Hospital. In addition, he offers patients all aspects of stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT), an ablative procedure for malignant lesions throughout the body. He treats a wide range of diseases, including breast, lung, gastrointestinal, lymphoma, prostate and bladder cancers.
- GenesisCare - Radiation Oncologist, Pontiac, MI,
- William Beaumont Hospital - Attending Physician, Royal Oak, MI
- College of the Holy Cross, BA, Biology, Worcester, MA
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA
- William Beaumont Hospital, Transitional Internship, Royal Oak, MI
- William Beaumont Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Chief Resident, Royal Oak, MI
- Prostate, Breast, Lung, Gastrointestinal, Central Nervous System, Head & Neck Hematologic Malignancies
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- 49th ASTRO Resident Poster Recognition Award
- First Prize for Delmar H. Mahrt MD Resident Research Competition
- 26th American Brachytherapy Society Resident Travel Grant Award
- David F. Noonan Research Fellowship Award