Dr. John J. Coen has published numerous articles on a variety of cancer topics with a particular interest in bladder and prostate cancer. He has also been involved in clinical research at the national level and was the principle investigator of a recently completed bladder preservation trial through the RTOG. His research has also focused on clinical and quality of life outcomes after various therapies for prostate cancer.
- Bachelor of Arts Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
- Doctor of Medicine University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Boston, MA
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA