Dr. Jennifer Heaberlin is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Hematology. Dr. Heaberlin served as the Chief Resident during her Residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center and the Co-Chief Fellow during her Fellowship at Georgia Regents University. She is a respected member of the American Society of Hematology and American Society of Clinical Oncology. She is committed to educating her patients about their disease with empathy and compassion while providing them patient-centered individualized care.
- University of South Florida, BS, Biology, Magna Cum Laude, Tampa, FL
- Nova Southeastern University Osteopathic Medical School, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Nova Southeastern University Osteopathic Medical School, Master of Public Health, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internal Medicine, Miami, FL
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Miami, FL
- Georgia Regents University, Hematology/Oncology, Augusta, GA