Dr. Jeffrey Neale obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Ottawa, Canada. He received his medical degree and a master’s degree in hyperbaric medicine at the University of St Eustatius. Dr. Neale completed his general surgical residency at Mercy Catholic Medical Center in Philadelphia. He then completed a colorectal surgery fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan.
- The Colorectal Institute - Colorectal Surgeon, Fort Myers, FL
- University of Ottawa, BS, Biology, Ottawa, Ontario
- University of St. Eustatius, Dutch Antilles
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center, General Surgery, Philadelphia, PA
- Henry Ford Hospital, Colorectal Surgery, Detroit, MI
- Rising Star Award Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Outstanding Clinical Achievement Award University of St. Eustatius School of Medicine