Dr. Jay Meisel completed his medical internship at Mayo Clinic before training in radiation oncology at Stanford University Medical Center. Dr. Meisel is board-certified in radiation oncology. He has practiced in Santa Cruz since 1999 and serves as medical director of oncology, as well as chairman of the cancer committee, at Dominican Hospital. He is a member of the California Medical Association, the Santa Cruz County Medical Society, the American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, and the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Washington University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, St. Louis, MO
- University of Missouri, Doctor of Dental Surgery, Kansas City, MO
- New York Medical College, Doctor of Medicine, Valhalla, NY
- Lincoln Medical Center, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Bronx, NY
- Stanford University Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Stanford, CA
- Mayo Clinic, Internal Medicine, Rochester, MN