Dr. Ioanna Mazotas is a board-certified surgeon with specialty training in endocrine surgery. She received her medical degree from Washington University in Saint Louis, Missouri. She completed her residency training in general surgery at the University of Connecticut, followed by fellowship training in endocrine surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
She provides specialty care in the surgical management of the diseases of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands. She enjoys spending time educating patients and their families about their diagnosis and working on alleviating their anxieties surrounding their surgery.
- GenesisCare, Board Certified Endocrine Surgeon, Asheville, NC
- Washington University of St. Louis School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Wauwatosa, WI
Expertise And Interests
- Thyroid Cancer, Hyperthyroidism, Hyperparathyroidism, Adrenal Nodules, Thyroid Nodules