Dr. Sareh graduated as Doctor of Medicine from the University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine. He subsequently did an internship in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, followed by residency training in Internal Medicine at the University Of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital. During his training, he received recognition with the Medical Student Teaching Award and the Annual Award of Excellence in Emergency Medicine. Upon completion of his residency, Dr. Sareh joined the faculty of the University of Miami and chose an academic career. He later left his position to achieve further post-graduate training. He first completed a Sleep Medicine fellowship at Mount Sinai Medical Center, followed by a Pulmonary and Critical Care fellowship at the University of Maryland Medical Center. Subsequently, he joined the University of Maryland as a faculty member. After sometime, he decided to leave his academic career and pursue private practice in Southwest Florida. In Fort Myers, Dr. Sareh has been active in a number of hospital committees such as the Medical Staff Quality Committee. Dr. Sareh is board certified in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Miami, Bachelor of Science, Coral Gable, FL
- University of Miami, Doctor of Medicine, Miami, FL
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine, Miami, FL
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, Miami, FL
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Sleep Medicine, Miami Beach, FL
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Pulmonary and Critical Care, Baltimore, MD