Dr. Henry Shapiro has over thirty years of experience as a Hematologist-Oncologist in the Jupiter area. He is dedicated to offering both innovative and contemporary therapies with the kindness and compassion of a well-trained experienced physician. After finishing his fellowship at the University of Miami, Dr. Shapiro was instrumental in organizing the Oncology Program at Jupiter Medical Center. By 1988, in working with other key physicians in the community, he was able to obtain accreditation as a Comprehensive Cancer Center. In the late 1990’s Dr. Shapiro was appointed to the Director of the Oncology Program for several years, and continued to remain active on the Cancer Committee attending weekly case presentation conferences. In 2009, Dr. Shapiro moved to his current facility that offers all the necessary services for patients, including laboratory, imaging with PET-CT and infusional chemotherapy.
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Science - Biological Sciences, Ithaca, NY
- Stoney Brook University, Doctor of Medicine, Stoney Brook, NY
- Long Island Jewish-Hillside Medical Center, Internal Medicine, New Hyde Park, NY
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Hematology, Miami, FL
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Oncology, Miami, FL