Hal J. Bashein, DO, PA, part of the GenesisCare network, center for urology
Dr. Hal Bashein is a Board-Certified Urology Specialist in West Palm Beach with over 28 years of experience. He has a Master of Science in Urology.
Dr. Bashein specializes in treating Prostate Cancer. He will guide his patients to meet guidelines of the AUA standards of care. He offers excellent medical care in a small supportive staff environment.
- University of Georgia, B. S. Degree – Agriculture, Biology/Microbiology, Athens, GA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Masters of Science – Urology, Philadelphia, PA
- Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, North Miami Beach, FL
- Metropolitan Hospital (Parkview Division), General Surgery, Philadelphia, PA
- Osteopathic Medical Center of Philadelphia City Line and Albert Einstein Medical Center, Urologic Surgery, Chief Resident, Philadelphia, PA
- Humana Hospital of the Palm Beaches, Rotating Internship, West Palm Beach, FL