Dr. Curtis received his B.S. in Biology from University of South Florida then went on to attend the University of Miami School of Medicine where he completed an internship in General Surgery. While at the University of Miami School of Medicine. Dr. Curtis also completed his residency in Urology then later completed a fellowship in Urologic Oncology at the University of Florida Health Science Center.
Dr. Curtis works with local hospitals; Doctors Hospital, Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota Memorial where he served as Chief of Urology.
- Urology Treatment Center - Urologist, Sarasota, FL,
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital - Chief of Urology, Sarasota, FL
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota - Urologist, Sarasota, FL
- Lakewood Ranch Hospital - Urologist, Lakewood Ranch, FL
- University of South Florida, BS, Biology, Tampa, FL
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL
- Urology, University of Miami School of Medicine, Urology, Miami, FL
- University of Miami School of Medicine, General Surgery, Miami, FL
- University of Florida Health Science Center, Urologic Oncology, Gainesville, FL
Expertise And Interests
- General Urology, Urologic Oncology, Prostate Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Testicular Cancer, Erectile Dysfunction, Kidney Stones, Incontinence
Awards and honors
- magna cum laude at University of South Florida, Phi Theta Kappa, General Surgery Clerkship Award, Annual Florida & Puerto Rico Resident Meeting Second Prize Presentation, Pfizer Scholars in Urology Award