Dr. Georgis Patsias is a Board Certified Urologist. He received his M.D. degree from Cayetano Heredia University in 1982. Dr. Patsias served as a Surgical and Urology Resident at the University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital. and in 1992 he finished his urological training as Chief Resident.
Once he completed his residency, Dr. Patsias went to New York where he obtained a fellowship in Male Infertility and Impotence at the New York University.
Since 1993, he has been in private practice in the Palm Beach County, Florida. He has authored national and international abstracts and has lectured, both nationally and internationally.
Dr. Patsias is certified by the American Board of Urology. He also holds current membership with the American Medical Association, the American Urological Association, American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association, American Society for Reproductive Medicine, The Society for the Study of Male Reproduction, Society of Reproductive Surgeons, Florida Medical Association, and Palm Beach County Medical Society.
Dr. Patsias specializes in microscopic vas reversal, non-scalpel vasectomy and penile implants.
- Cayetano Heredia Peruvian University, Bachelor of Medicine, Lima, Perú
- Cayetano Heredia Peruvian University, Medical Doctor, Lima, Perú
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, General Surgery Residency, Miami, FL
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Urology, Chief Resident, Miami, FL
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, General Surgery, Miami, FL
- New York University/Cabrini Medical Center, Male Reproductive Medicine and Impotency, New York, NY