Dr. Frederic Bushkin is a Breast Surgical Oncologist who is recognized by his peers and colleagues in the medical community, the community at large, patients and national organizations and societies as an expert in the field.
Dr. Bushkin sees patients in consultation and treats patients from a wide geographic area in Florida, the Caribbean and Central and South America. The practice also provides genetic counseling and testing according to guidelines promulgated by National organizations.
- The Comprehensive Breast Center of Coral Springs, Breast Surgeon, Coral Springs, FL
- United States Navy, General Surgeon, Jacksonville, FL 1976-1977
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts, History, Gainesville, FL
- Howard University College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Barry University, Masters of Science, Health Services Administration, Miami Shores, FL
- The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center | Memorial Hospital Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, General Surgery, New York, NY
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Department of Surgery, General Surgery, Gainesville, FL
Expertise and interests
- Diseases of the Breast
- Breast Surgical Oncology
- Oncoplastic Surgery
- Radioguided and Traditional Breast Lymph Node Surgery
- Genetics/Genetic Testing
- Multidisciplinary Cancer Care