Dr. Shieh is Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology. He attended medical school at New York University, held an internship at George Washington University, and a residency at Southern California Permanente Medical Group Los Angeles, where he served as the Chief Resident.
He has practiced in Jupiter, FL since 2006. A consummate patient advocate, he is a highly respected and recognized physician leader in the community. He believes in implementing cutting edge technology and approaches for his patients. This includes being one of the first to install a Varian TrueBeam linear accelerator in Florida and being an early participant in trials for accelerated partial breast radiation and Cyberknife stereotactic ablative radiation therapy for prostate cancer.
He has been on the forefront of incorporating advanced treatment techniques for his patients, such as the deep inspiration breath hold technique for breast cancer, respiratory gating for lung cancer, and SpaceOar hydrogel placement for prostate cancer. He believes in a compassionate and personalized approach to medicine. This includes utilizing genomic molecular testing to help tailor his patients’ treatments. He treats a broad spectrum of diseases, including breast, prostate, lung, gastrointestinal, gynecological, skin, and brain cancers.
- South Florida Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncologist, Jupiter, FL
- Advanced Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncologist, Jupiter, FL
- NYU College of Arts and Sciences, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, New York, NY
- NYU School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, New York, NY
- Kaiser Permanente Department of Radiation Oncology, Chief Resident, Los Angeles, CA
- George Washington University, Medical Internship, Washington DC
Expertise And Interests