I’ve always wanted to become a physician. I believe that by listening to people and truly hearing their concerns. I can help to achieve the best outcome possible. Cancer is frightening. Focused care and treatment can hopefully alleviate some of that fear.
Medical Oncology, Hematology
Philosophy of care
Dr. Dyanesh Ravindran believes in spending a lot of time with each patient. It’s important to him that each one knows he listen to their concerns and knows he is always here for them.
Personal interests and hobbies
Dr. Ravindran says he loves to talk, which surprises people because he is also a great listener. He as run 10 half marathons. And even though he was born in India, he has spent nearly half his life in the United States.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Combined Undergrad and Medical School Program, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), New Delhi, India
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, General Surgery, New Delhi, India
- SUNY at Stony Brook, Nassau County Medical Center, Internal Medicine, Long Island, NY
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internal Medicine, Chicago, IL
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center at Denver, Hematology and Oncology, Denver, CO