Douglas S. Swords received his medical degree from Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, NC. He went on to complete his General Surgery Residency at the University of Utah, during which time he completed a Health Services and Quality Improvement Fellowship and a Master of Science in Clinical Investigation. He then completed a Complex General Surgical Oncology Fellowship at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX. He takes great satisfaction in working with each patient to devise a treatment plan that is consistent with their goals.
- MD - Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC
- Master of Science - University of Utah
- General surgery - University of Utah
- Health Services and Quality Improvement Fellowship - University of Utah
- Complex General Surgical Oncology Fellowship - University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX