Dr. David Zaenger completed his residency in radiation oncology at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Zaenger has published on topics including breast cancer, brain tumors, and head and neck cancers. He was awarded the RSNA Roentgen Resident/Fellow Research Award. Dr. Zaenger was also inducted into the Gold Humanism Honor Society, an honor awarded to healthcare providers exemplifying compassionate patient care.
- The University of Toledo, Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry, Summa Cum Laude, Toledo, OH
- The University of Toledo College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Toledo, OH
- The University of Toledo College of Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Toledo, OH
- Emory University School of Medicine, Radiation Oncology, Atlanta, GA
- The University of Toledo College of Medicine, Internal Medicine, Toledo, OH