Dr. Dan Vongtama is board certified in Radiation Oncology and a member of the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) as well as the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO). He is also currently serving on the board of the San Joaquin Medical Society. Throughout his career, Dr. Vongtama has been involved in several radiation therapy research developments and has contributed to professional publications on various diseases including breast, lung and esophageal cancers. Dr. Vongtama has a special interest in the study and treatment of head and neck, prostate, breast, and gynecologic cancers.
- St. Teresa Comprehensive Cancer Center, Stockton, CA
- Amherst College, Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Amherst, MA
- Northwestern University, Doctor of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- SUNY Downstate Radiation Oncology, Chief Resident, 2008-2009, Brooklyn, NY
- Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center, Preliminary Medicine, Chicago, IL