Dr. Damian Portela has been serving the Wellington community for the past 15 years. He joined the team at Palm Beach Urology in 2005 after completing his fellowship at New York Medical College in Saint Vincent Hospital, Manhattan where he specialized in endourology and minimally invasive techniques. Dr. Portela graduated from the University of Puerto Rico School of medicine. He is board-certified in urology, and has privileges at Palms West Hospital, Wellington Regional and JFK.
He specializes in the treatment of the urinary system offering advanced minimally invasive techniques, innovative treatment strategies for complicated kidney stones, treatment of the prostate, bladder and options to treat erectile dysfunction in males. He is a member of the American Urological Association the Florida Urological Association and a diplomate of the American Board of Urology since 2007.
- University of Miami, Miami, FL
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Río Piedras, PR
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, Urology, Río Piedras, PR
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, General Surgery, Río Piedras, PR
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, New York, NY