Dr. Colin Bird is a board-certified physician in both general surgery and colon and rectal surgery. He received his medical degree at Texas Tech Health Sciences Center where he gained distinction with election into Alpha Omega Alpha. Dr. Bird completed general surgery training at the University of North Carolina and fellowship training in colon and rectal surgery at the University of Texas at Houston. Prior to medicine, he received his BA from the University of Virginia and previously worked as an investment banker and high school science teacher. He considers himself an avid skier, golfer, and runner, but his favorite hobby is throwing the frisbee for his golden retriever.
- GenesisCare, Board Certified Colorectal Surgeon, Asheville, NC
- Mission Health
- Texas Tech Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Lubbock, TX
- BA, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- General Surgery, University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC
- Colon and Rectal Surgery, University of Texas at Houston Program, Houston, TX