Dr. Harmon earned his Ph.D. in Chemistry in 1973 from the University of California, Berkley. He is a 1979 graduate of the Medical College of Georgia. After completing his residency at University of Miami School of Medicine in internal medicine, Dr. Harmon completed his fellowship at the National Cancer Institute in Bethesda, Md., in radiation therapy and medical oncology. Dr. Harmon has board certifications in radiation oncology, medical oncology and internal medicine. Dr. Harmon has more than 30 years of experience in radiation oncology—in both academics and private practice. In the academic field, he has been assistant professor of radiology and oncology at the University of Miami School of Medicine and assistant professor of radiation oncology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. His private practice experience is as medical director of Foshay Cancer Center at Jupiter Medical Center.
- University of Florida, Chemistry, Gainesville, FL
- University of California, Berkeley, PhD Chemistry, Berkeley, CA
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical Degree, Augusta, GA
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Radiation Oncology, Miami, FL
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, Miami, FL
- National Cancer Institute, Medical Oncology: Radiation Therapy, Bethesda, MD