Dr. Charlotte Kim completed her medical internship at UCSF/Mount Zion Hospital before training in radiation oncology at Stanford University Medical Center. She was a recipient of the Roentgen Resident Fellow Research Award. Dr. Kim is board-certified in radiation oncology, and has practiced in Santa Cruz since 2002. She is a member of the California Medical Association, the Santa Cruz County Medical Society, the American Society of Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, and the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- University of California, Bachelor of Science, Biology, Riverside, CA
- University of California, Master of Science, Biochemistry, Riverside, CA
- Stanford University, Doctor of Medicine, Stanford, CA
- Stanford University Hospital, Radiation Oncology, Stanford, CA
- Mount Zion/UCSF Medical Center, Preliminary Medicine, San Francisco, CA
- Stanford University, ASTRO Research Fellow, Stanford, CA