Dr. Case Ketting has over seventeen years of experience in radiation oncology. While at St. Jude’s, Dr. Ketting helped shepherd the department through several advances in treatment technology plus a move to a larger facility. His colleagues at St. Jude voted him “Most Compassionate Physician” in 2002. Dr. Ketting practices at Lompoc – Coastal Radiation Oncology, in collaboration with GenesisCare, center for radiation oncology and Mission Hope Medical Center, part of the GenesisCare network.
- Walla Walla College, Bachelor of Science, Engineering, College Place, Washington
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Seattle
- Lorna Linda University Medical Center, Department of Radiation Medicine, Radiation Oncology, Lorna Linda, California
- San Bernardino County Medical Center, Department of Family Medicine, San Bernardino
- University of Washington Medical Center, Department of Radiation Oncology, Seattle