Dr. Brian Chang is a board-certified radiation oncologist who joined Radiation Oncology Associates in 2007 after completing his residency in radiation oncology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, where he served as Chief resident for two years.
Dr. Chang has written a number of first author publications in peer reviewed journals and a textbook chapter on topics ranging from Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and locally advanced lung cancer to stereotactic radiosurgery and stereotactic body radiation therapy, in collaboration with the leaders in those respective fields of radiation oncology.
He has also served as an expert reviewer of radiosurgery publications for the American Journal of Clinical Oncology. Dr. Chang is an experienced practitioner of HDR Brachytherapy for Gynecological and Breast Cancers, IMRT, Intracranial (Gamma-knife) radiosurgery, Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy and 3-D treatment planning.
- Johns Hopkins University, Bachelor of Arts, Biology, Baltimore
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Boston
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh, General Surgery Internship, Pittsburgh
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Radiation Oncology Residency, Iowa City
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Radiation Oncology Residency, Dallas