Dr. Ahmad completed his Residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Geriatrics at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center, at Mount Sinai University, New York. He attended Medical Oncology and Hematology fellowship at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City.
Dr. Ahmad has presented research at annual meetings of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), American Society of Hematology (ASH) and National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN).
Dr. Ahmad sees patients in Midwest City and Ponca City.
- Howard University College of Medicine, MD, Washington D,C
- Cleveland Clinic Health System, Cleveland, OH
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, New York, NY
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Hematology/Oncology, Oklahoma City, OK
Expertise And Interests
- Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
Awards and honors