Board certified and subspecialty trained breast radiologist, Aurora Luna, MD, earned her medical degree from San Juan School of Medicine, Caguas, Puerto Rico. She then went on to complete an Internship in General Surgery, followed by a Residency in Diagnostic Radiology, and subsequently a Women's Imaging Breast Fellowship, all at the University of Kentucky Medical Center in Lexington, Kentucky. Dr. Luna is a member of the American Society of Radiology, the Society of Breast Imaging, the Radiological Society of North America, the American Association for Women Radiologists, and the American Medical Association.
- University of Texas at Arlington, Bachelor of Science, Biology, Arlington, TX
- San Juan School of Medicine, Doctor of Medcine, San Juan, PR
- University of Kentucky Medical Center, Preliminary General Surgery, Lexington, KY
- University of Kentucky Medical Center, Diagnostic Radiology, Lexington, KY
- University of Kentucky Medical Center, Women's Imaging, Lexington, KY