Dr. Anfuso received his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia where he was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He then completed his Otolaryngology residency at West Virginia University. He completed his fellowship at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology and Microvascular Reconstruction. Dr. Anfuso specializes in the surgical management of malignant and benign tumors of the mouth, throat, larynx, neck, salivary glands, thyroid, parathyroid, and skin. He also performs reconstructive surgery of complex defects of the head and neck, including microvascular reconstructive surgery.
- University of Georgia, Biology, Athens, GA
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical Degree, Augusta, GA
- West Virginia University, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck surgery, Morgantown, WV
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Head and Neck Surgery and Microvascular Reconstruction, Miami, FL
Awards and honors
- Joseph B. Touma Foundation Award for outstanding research presentation (2012)AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting Resident Leadership Grant (2011)Junior inductee of Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (2008)Medical College of Georgia Pathology Honor Society (2007)