Angela DeRobertis, MD, DABR is a Board Certified Radiation Oncologist who is widely respected as an expert in the treatment of breast cancer. She has published extensively, and her work is cited in support of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines for the treatment of patients with breast cancer. Her work has been honored by the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the American Association of Women in Radiology, the Berlex Oncology Foundation, the American Radium Society and the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- Georgetown University, Bachelor of Science, Psychology & Biology, Washington, DC
- Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Fox Chase Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology, Philadelphia, PA
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology, Houston, TX
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine, Abington, PA