Dr. Ali, as he is known to patients, is Board Certified in Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine and is fellowship-trained in Hematology and Oncology at the University of Louisville. He has published articles about genetic mutations and has presented his findings to physicians across the country. He is a respected member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the American Society of Hematology and the American College of Physicians. Named "Best Resident Teacher"at Good Samaritan Hospital in Cincinnati, he continues to use those skills to educate his patients about their disease with empathy and compassion.
For more information visit: https://www.dignityhealth.org/north-state/locations/mercy-redding/services/cancer-care
- Dignity Health Oncology Center - Medical Oncologist and Hematologist, Redding, CA
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, Tehran, Iran
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internal Medicine, Chief Resident, Cincinnati, OH
- University of Louisville, Hematology/Oncology, Louisville, KY
- Selected for Hematology Fellows Consortium, 2011
- Recognized as the "Best Resident Teacher" - Internal Medicine Residency Program- Good Samaritan Hospital, 2010