Alan K. Miller
Vasectomies and vasectomy reversals, Incontinence, urologic cancer
Dr. Alan Miller is an accomplished cryosurgeon and takes special interest in learning minimally invasive techniques to treat urologic disease. He was the first in Bradenton to perform Renal and Prostate Cryosurgery as well as Botox injections for the treatment of urinary incontinence. He also has extensive experience performing vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urology Partners - Urologist, Bradenton, FL
- Manatee Memorial Hospital, Lakewood Ranch Medical Center - Chief of Surgery, Bradenton, FL
- Lake Erie College of Medicine - Clinical Instructor in Urology, Bradenton, FL
- Naval Hospital - Chief, Division of Urology, Charleston, SC
- Haverford College, Bachelor's of Arts, Haverford, PA
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA
- Naval Hospital, Urology, San Diego, CA
- University of California, Urology, San Diego, CA
- National Naval Medical Center, General Surgery, Bethesda, MD
- Vasectomies and vasectomy reversals, Incontinence, urologic cancer, stone disease, voiding dysfunction, treatment of prostate diseases.