Celebrating our GenesisCare Game Changers
Game Changers is our annual awards program where we recognise individuals and teams who have brought our values to life, to change the game for our patients.
Nominees were invited to a ‘star-studded’ virtual awards ceremony to celebrate outstanding Game Changer nominations from all corners of the GenesisCare globe. The spotlight also shone bright on our winners at townhall forums in each country.
Congratulations to our category finalists and winners from across GenesisCare.
Improve Patient Access category: Designing new ways for our patients to access high quality care.
- Park Road Cardiology Team – Winner
- Dr Foster Lasley – Finalist
- Antonia Dalton – Finalist
- Maria Jesus Rodriguez – Finalist
Service of the Future category: Bringing evidence-based, best practice to help our patients live better, for longer.
- Central US Dosimetry Team – Winner
- GenesisCare Alicante – Finalist
- US Platform Team – Finalist
- Chermside Team – Finalist
- Martyn Marriott – Finalist
- Project Q Team – Finalist
New Sites & Services category: Finding a way to launch innovative new services for patients, closer to home.
- Prostate Spacing Trial Team, Spain – Winner
- Carisa Booyer – Finalist
- Cromwell Redevelopment Team – Finalist
- Julie Sykes – Finalist
Transformation & Integration category: Contributing to our global transformation as we increase access to world-class care.
- GenesisCare Solutions – Thriller – Winner
- Medical Oncology Team (Spain) – Finalist
- Planning Automation Module Team – Finalist
Governance & Risk category: Ensuring our patients receive safe, high quality care throughout their treatment journey.
- Ellie Baldwin – Winner
- Simon Lewi – Finalist
- Maria Perez Bretones – Finalist
- Project Cornerstone – Finalist
Well done, and thanks to everyone at GenesisCare for your continued efforts in changing the game for patients.