World-Class, Personalized Cancer Care in the U.S.A
- a prompt complimentary review of patient’s case, usually within 48 hours
- a simple and expeditious referral process, patient can be seen within same week
- patient navigators who are ready to hand-hold patients and assist with logistics
- no paperwork for referring physician(s)
- our specialist(s) communicate with patient’s local medical team
- scheduling new patients with secure tele-consultations with recognized, specialized physicians from the comfort of your home within same week
- a personable staff with extensive experience
- clinical trials for certain cancers; extensive research committed to clinical, scientific excellence
- design better care experiences to give patient the best possible life outcomes
- access to leading-edge, latest technologies
- cost-effective treatments for the uninsured or insured patients with limited coverage
Over the years, we have established fruitful, working relationships with physicians and hospitals throughout Latin America and the Caribbean for seamless access to quality health care. Our physicians highly respect and support the local physicians in these countries. Our core international team will keep doctors abreast of their patient’s case, physician-to-physician communication, complete medical records and summary reports for follow-up when patient goes home to continue their care with their home medical team.
- We believe that everyone should have the best for themselves and their loved ones.
- We pride ourselves in providing best clinical outcomes – evidence-based treatments.
- Across the world, we have more than 440 centers offering the latest treatments and technologies that have been proven to help patients achieve the best possible outcomes.
We have many locations in California, Texas, NC, SC, Rhode Island, Virginia and throughout the U.S. Nearest locations to Miami / Ft. Lauderdale Airports:
- Miami, FL
- Aventura, FL
- Pembroke Pines, FL
- Plantation, FL
- Coral Springs, FL
- Coconut Creek, FL
- Boca Raton, FL