Dr Sileida Oliveros specialises in breast and head and neck.
Dr Oliveros is a Clinical oncologist specialising in breast and head & neck cancer. She qualified as a doctor and completed her post-graduate training in internal medicine in Venezuela before moving to the UK.
She completed oncology training in the London Deanery gaining experience in prestigious centres around London including St Bartholomew’s Hospital and University College London.
Dr Oliveros completed a high academic degree at the Imperial College, London for her research in genomic alterations in poorly differentiated breast cancer and Tamoxifen resistant tumours.
She worked as a Locum Consultant at UCLH, London until moving to Oxford University Hospitals in October 2011 to take up a permanent Consultant post.
Dr Oliveros works full time in clinical practice combining this with clinical research. She has been the local Principal Investigator (PI) in several clinical trials and continuously works for service improvement aiming always to delivery high quality clinical care.
She is currently the Breast Cancer Thames Valley Cancer Network Lead and a core member of breast and head & neck multidisciplinary teams (MDTs).
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Oxford Cancer Centre and Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the British Association of Head & Neck Oncologists (BAHNO)
- Clinical trials
- Medical education
- The inaugural recipient of the Global Physician Honour Roll, GenesisCare 17
- Partial Breast Reconstruction with Lateral Chest Wall Perforator Flap to Facilitate Breast Conservation in Breast Cancer: First 100 Cases with Cancer Outcomes at 8 Years Follow-Up and the Lessons Learned (Dec 2021)