Special clinical interest in breast cancer, oesophagus cancer, stomach cancer, pancreas cancer, gallbladder cancer, cholangiocarcinoma, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, IMRT and IGRT.
Dr Bartlett specialises in the treatment of breast and upper gastrointestinal cancers. He trained in London and the South of England and subsequently undertook a research degree into heart-sparing breast radiotherapy techniques at the Royal Marsden Hospital and the Institute of Cancer Research. He has published and spoken extensively on this subject and his work has changed UK breast radiotherapy practice. He remains actively involved in clinical research. He also has a particular interest in diet and its role in cancer prevention and treatment. He also has a special clinical interest in oesophagus cancer, stomach cancer, pancreas cancer, gallbladder cancer, and cholangiocarcinoma.
- Breast cancer
- Upper gastrointestinal cancer
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Visiting Consultant at St Richard’s Hospital, Chichester
- Chair of the Wessex Radiotherapy Network Group
- Deputy Head of Radiotherapy at Queen Alexandra Hospital
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)