Special clinical interest in colon and upper gastrointestinal (GI) cancer, hepatobiliary cancer, head and neck cancer, bladder cancer and prostate cancer.
A Consultant Clinical Oncologist with special interest in gastrointestinal cancers, colorectal, gastroesophageal, pancreatic and hepatobiliary cancers, head and neck and kidney, bladder and prostate cancers. He qualified from Cairo University Teaching Hospital in 1977 where he began his training.
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, University Hospital of North Staffordshire
- Gastrointestinal cancers
- Colorectal, gastroesophageal, pancreatic and hepatobiliary cancers
- Head and neck cancers
- Kidney, bladder and prostate cancers
- Colon cancer
- Bowel cancer
- Urological Oncology
- Breast Oncology
- Clinical Oncology
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons Glasgow (FRCS)
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiotherapy (FRCR)