Nina’s key clinical interests are breast and neuro-oncology, palliative care, stereotactic radiotherapy, value based health care, patient experience and outcome measures. She also has a keen interest in the benefits of integrative medicine.
- Royal Australian New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- American Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ASTRO)
- European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO)
- Trans-Tasman Radiation Oncology Group (TROG)
- Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO)
- Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (ASLM)
Publications and affiliations
- Ali A, Dumbrava M, Riddell K et al. Correlation between initial tumour volume and treatment duration on dabrafenib: cohort study of subjects with BRAF mutant melanoma on the BRF112680 trial, BMC Cancer. 2020;20(1):342. doi: 10.1186/s12885-020-06848-8
- Stewart N, Wong W, Smee R et al. Clinical results of stereotactic radiotherapy for choroidal melanoma using external eye fixation – the Prince of Wales Hospital experience. Presented at the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR) Annual Scientific Meeting 2016. Accessed 23/06/21: click here to watch.
- Ebert M, Foo K, Haworth A et al. Derivation and representation of dose-volume response from large clinical trial datasets: an example from the RADAR prostate radiotherapy trial. J Phys Conf Ser 2014;489 012090. doi:10.1088/1742-6596/489/1/012090